[kepler-dev] Re: Can't see context menus in editor

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Jul 31 15:12:15 PDT 2004

Ned,

This is a known bug and has been fixed in the development tree.  To get
to work on your machine, either patch the source code and compile (which
means you can't use WebStart), or I've heard a rumor that the bug
doesn't surface if you use JDK 1.5.x beta.  There's a page describing
the problem here, and how to fix it:

http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~cxh/tmp/diva/

Emails about the topic were discussed on the Kepler mailing lists.  See
this thread:

http://www.ecoinformatics.org/pipermail/kepler-dev/2004-July/thread.html#622

Matt