[kepler-dev] Hiding port names

Dan Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 27 08:29:24 PDT 2004

Edward,
    I just checked out a new version of the head of the PTII CVS tree,
updated my KEPLER module and then executed

ant ptolemy

from the $KEPLER directory. The compile work fine (Windows machine) and
the compiled code is put in the file 'ptolemy.jar'. I then executed

ant run

and KEPLER comes up OK for me. (Both the PTII and KEPLER environment
variable are set.)

I don't know why you would have a problem unless you inadvertently used
the ant build file that is in PTII. I think this is an older file that
doesn't work properly. As I said, the build file in KEPLER works for me
but it is missing some features (like building javadoc files) and some
PT features (e.g. Java 3D checks) are skipped.

I also did this on a Linux box a few days ago with no problem.

Dan Higgins
NCEAS