[kepler-dev] Kepler distribution?

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 20 08:31:09 PDT 2004

Hi Tobin,

Yeah, getting nightly builds to be available was exactly how this thread
got started.  I proposed in that earier message that we make the
products of the nightly Anthill build available, and Dan suggested the
JWS format.  I think this would be a good idea.

The testdata is unfortunate but needed for the time being.  The Garp
will eventually be removed, but for now we need it to test whether
changes break existing geospatial actors.  Over the medium term, our
data access components that we are building will be able to access this
data from the grid and cache it locally after its been downloaded once
-- so it will no longer need to be part of the build.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara