[kepler-dev] new actor library format for ptII4?

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 13 18:10:45 PDT 2004

The basic actor library was renamed...
With "actor library" the actors are now in an entity called "Actors".

BTW: A useful trick is to open the configuration in vergil and select
View->Tree View.  The default configuration is
$PTII/ptolemy/configs/full/configuration.xml

You can view the whole structure of the configuration here...

Eventually, I would like to evolve this into a way to edit and create
configurations, but we aren't there yet...

Edward