[kepler-dev] Parameters preference

Daniel Higgins higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Jul 13 11:22:14 PDT 2004

Efrat,

    I am guessing you mean the top level parameters that one defines for
a workflow and ordinarily has to click to edit? And you want to have a
text edit box instead of clicking to change?  I don't know how to do it
in a graph window, but interestingly it is a setting in applets created
from workflows to add editable text boxes for all the top level parameters!

Dan

--
Dan Higgins
higgins at nceas.ucsb.edu