[kepler-dev] right click bug with linux and OSX

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 9 11:36:30 PDT 2004

Hi,

A few of us in the Kepler group have been seeing a bug with PT4 on linux
and OSX.  When you right click on an actor, the context menu shows up
for about 1/16th of a second then immediately goes away.  I haven't
looked into why this is happening but we have it confirmed on several
different systems with different OSs, including SUSE, Fedora, and OSX
(Panther).  Let us know if you need some further testing.

chad