[kepler-dev] Re: [kepler-cvs] kepler/src/org/sdm/spa ArrayToSequence.java

Tobin Fricke tobin at splorg.org
Tue Jul 6 12:11:21 PDT 2004

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Stephen Andrew Neuendorffer wrote:

> Out of curiosity: Why do you think you need this?
> An array in Ptolemy always has elements of the same type.

Likewise, how does orb.sdm.spa.Count differ from
ptolemy.actors.lib.Accumulator?

I think the behavior that lead to org.sdm.apa.ArrayToSequence is similar
to the problem I have with my ObjectToRecord actor (described earlier).
It is "tempting" to circumvent the type system, but I'd rather not do
that.

Tobin