[kepler-dev] Re: Error while loading DataTypeResolver

Jing Tao tao at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Aug 16 18:09:29 PDT 2004

Hi, Matt:

Since you changed file path from "kepler/config.xml" to "config.xml" in
Config.java, I revised the build.xml too.

Before I modified the build.xml, the config.xml will be in
"kepler/config.xml" location of kepler-configs.jar. Now it is in root of
kepler-configs.jar.

Would you mind testing it again? If something doesn't work, please let me
know. Thanks.

Last week, Dan modified the Config.java and tried to make it read
config.xml  from kepler-configs.jar file. But it seemed this class
can't read part of config.xml if we put config.xml in the root of
kepler-configs.jar. But if config.xml was put into kepler/config.xml in
kepler-configs.jar, it would work. We didn't figure out why and I had to
put the config.xml in kepler/config.xml in the jar file. This is the
reason i put config.xml in "kepler/config.xml" location in
kepler-config.jar file.

Thanks.

Jing

--