[kepler-dev] Generating simple actor documentation using Javadoc

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Aug 11 05:50:19 PDT 2004

At 04:27 PM 8/10/2004 -0700, Tobin Fricke wrote:
>It would be nice if models and actors could refer to each other (& their
>documentation), such as in the context "See X for a good demonstration of
>this actor."

When HTML is displayed within Vergil, you can have links to models:

   See <a href="X.xml">X</a> for a good demonstration of this actor.

When you click on the link, it opens the model.  This is how
the demo screens work...

So, if we display on-line docs, we can definitely do this...

Edward

Edward A. Lee, Professor
518 Cory Hall, UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720
phone: 510-642-0455, fax: 510-642-2739
eal at eecs.Berkeley.EDU, http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/~eal