[kepler-dev] moving edu.ncsu to org.sdm.spa

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Apr 6 11:18:01 PDT 2004

Hi Xiaowen,

No objections from me as long as the build still works when you're done.
But I think it would be good for you to log into the #kepler IRC channel
regularly and check with people there.  Its the mechanism that Chad,
Ilkay, Efrat, Jing, I, and others have been using for effective
quick-turnaround questions and discussion about kepler.  Just the sort
of thing you asked in your email, but you can get much quicker responses
on IRC.  You'll be able to easily tell if someone has a big impending
checkin, or if they're all busy doing other stuff.  It doesn't hurt at
all to send it in an email too, but its much easier to coordinate on IRC.

Matt

[...snip]

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara