[kepler-dev] Re: [SDM-SPA] SPA configuration

Edward A Lee eal at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 1 19:50:59 PST 2004

I believe this is exactly the right approach...
For one thing, it will make it _much_ easier to take
advantage of new features, such as those coming in the 4.0
release.

It is also worth noting that we put quite a bit of effort
into organizing the configuration into separate xml files
so that you can pull in pieces wholesale (and benefit
from additions).  For example, the "utilities" folder
in the left window pulls in several generic subfiles
that are useful in a wide variety of contexts (such as
decorative attributes like annotations, etc.).  So when
designing a configuration, it's probably worth spending
some time understanding which XML files can be pulled
in wholesale.

Edward