[tcs-lc] IPNI data in both TCS and RDF [ Scanned for viruses ]

Paul Kirk p.kirk at cabi.org
Tue May 16 06:25:59 PDT 2006

Looks OK to me ... ;-)

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: tcs-lc-bounces at ecoinformatics.org
[mailto:tcs-lc-bounces at ecoinformatics.org]On Behalf Of Sally Hinchcliffe
Sent: 16 May 2006 14:09
To: tcs-lc at ecoinformatics.org
Subject: [tcs-lc] IPNI data in both TCS and RDF [ Scanned for viruses ]

Hi all,
Following on from Roger's work, and as part of the preparation for
the trial IPNI LSID server, I've pulled together some example files
of IPNI data in both TCS XML and RDF (using Roger's schema) XML

Please have a look and let me know what you think. I've tried to
cover most cases - new taxa, new combinations, homonyms, all ranks,
type specimens, lectotypifications etc.

Obviously as it's IPNI it's only names, not concepts ...

Sally
*** Sally Hinchcliffe
*** Computer section, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
*** tel: +44 (0)20 8332 5708
*** S.Hinchcliffe at rbgkew.org.uk