[tcs-lc] Unnecessary vernacular relationship types?

Nozomi Ytow nozomi at biol.tsukuba.ac.jp
Fri Sep 23 15:35:08 PDT 2005

roger> This seems like a concrete proposal so I have raised it as
roger> an issue 047  for possible modification of schema before
roger> V1.0 - depending on discussion about implications.

I suggest to retain vernacular pair in V1.0, but move them to the
bottom of the enumeration (if issue 035 is accepted) and add e.g.
"may be deprecated (or suppressed?) later because it can be
represented by scientific attribute of TaxonConcept/Name" to the
description of each vernacular relationship.

JMS