[tcs-lc] Next 4 days...

Roger Hyam roger at hyam.net
Wed Mar 16 00:04:57 PST 2005

Hi Rich,

I go for C. - Different letters or same letters in a different order are
a different name.  But... and this is important. The fact that something
is an authographic variant of another name is a matter of opinion. It
might be an opinion that everyone would agree with but I think it is
still an opinion and should be modeled as such. Some one could come
along at a later date and say "Hey! What happened to my species name?"

Roger

 Roger Hyam
 Biodiversity Informatics
 Independent Web Development
 http://www.hyam.net  roger at hyam.net
 2 Janefield Rise, Lauder, TD2 6SP, UK.
 T: +44 (0)1578 722782 M: +44 (0)7890 341847