[tcs-lc] Names as Objects

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Fri Mar 4 15:34:29 PST 2005

Thanks, James.  I knew I'd seen a proposal of this sort before, but I
couldn't remember where or when, so thank you for reminding me!  Also, thank
you for the word I have been looking for:  Modularity.  I *knew* there was a
word to describe why it felt "cleaner" to me to disentangle the nomenclature
stuff from the concept stuff!

:-)

Rich