[tcs-lc] New Version of TCS announced

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Wed Apr 27 06:23:37 PDT 2005

> yes that summarises things...
> I guess there are details here and there but I don't think
> anything else major....

Thanks!

> As I said we still have nominal concepts for marking up data
> which historically used a name where we would prefer a concept.
> But we can also have names which many people seemed to want.

I understand that Nominal concepts still exist in v0952 -- but my point was
that I still think names data are better represented as attributes of
nominal concept instances, than as disconnected top-level objects.  I don't
think I will have the time to provide a polished alternative schema
representing what I have in mind, so I'll probably just set my sights on TCS
v2.0...

:-)