[tcs-lc] Issue Tracker

Roger Hyam roger at hyam.net
Wed Apr 27 06:23:06 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

As Jessie mentioned in her last post we have set up an 'issue' tracker
for the TCS.

The idea is that we will take individual, implementable points from the
discussions here and raise them in the issue tracker. Once they are in
the tracker they will either result in changes to the schema or
documentation or they will be postponed to future versions (beyond 1).
Everyone will be able to see their progress. This should focus our
discussions as we will be able to talk about specific Issue Numbers and
how to resolve them.

The issue tracker is for dealing with concrete points rather than
general discussions.  If you have new issues to raise then please bring
them up in this mailing list where we can debate them before one of the
team puts them in the tracker. If the point is very minor (spelling and
grammar in the docs for example) you could send it direct to me and I'll
put them in.

You can view the tracker at http://tracker.hyam.net You need to register
but this is a very easy process.

Once registered you can select, through My Account -> Preferences, what
you get notified about concerning new issues and changes to them.

Currently there are very few issues in the tracker (4 I think) but this
number will grow.

Enjoy!

Roger

 Roger Hyam
 Biodiversity Informatics
 Independent Web Development
 http://www.hyam.net  roger at hyam.net
 2 Janefield Rise, Lauder, TD2 6SP, UK.
 T: +44 (0)1578 722782 M: +44 (0)7890 341847