[seek] seek annual report

Matthew Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Sep 6 08:34:37 PDT 2007

Thanks to the 5 of you who replied and sent in your update information
for the SEEK annual report.  I also need this information from the rest
of you, so please send me this information this week -- some people's
awards are being held up due to the lack of this report, so it is
critical that you respond asap.  Thanks.

Matt

On 8/10/2007, Matthew Jones wrote:
> SEEK'ers,
>
> We expect to receive no-cost extensions for SEEK to continue the work
> under the project using our remaining funds.  As a result, we now have
> an annual report due for the project. I will collate the report, but I
> need input from you.  At your earliest convenience, please send:
>
> 1) an updated list of publications -- please revise the attached list
> using Word's 'track changes feature, deleting any pubs that may have
> been submitted but now rejected, marking any which may have been
> accepted since last year as "Accepted" or "Published", and finally
> adding any new pubs that have been submitted, accepted (in-press), or
> published.  Thanks.
>
> 2) A 1-2 paragraph synopsis of your work for the year, focusing on key
> research advances and software developments.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt

Matthew B. Jones
Director of Informatics Research and Development
UC Santa Barbara
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinfo