[seek] new position at UPR Mayaguez

Nico Franz franz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Dec 20 17:19:27 PST 2005

Hi all:

  I have accepted a tenure-track position as assistant professor in
insect morphology and taxonomy at the University of Puerto Rico -
Mayaguez Campus, starting January 2006. This is a wonderful prospect for
me in terms of working in the tropics where my study organisms live and
at the same time being linked to the US academic system. I am committed
to continue my interactions with SEEK in this new position.

   Thanks to everyone for a great postdoctoral experience!

Cheers,

Nico

Nico M. Franz, Ph.D.

Website: http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/~franz/