[seek] Draft Agenda for SEEK May 2006 Workshop

Samantha Romanello sroman at LTERnet.edu
Tue Aug 2 13:30:11 PDT 2005

Hi All
A second  Early Career Faculty and Post-doctoral Workshop has been
suggested for either May 15-19 or May 22-26, 2006.  This 5 day workshop
is specifically geared for systematists.  Attached is a draft agenda.
As this is a SEEK wide education effort comments and feedback from
everyone are essential and welcome!!
many thanks
samantha