[seek] more

Peter McCartney peter.mccartney at asu.edu
Thu May 20 12:48:58 PDT 2004

Don't forget we already have a literature schema in EML. We use it for
our bibliography database at CAP and use xsls to reformat to journal
layouts in either html or rtf file formats. You can just stick them all
into metacat.

Peter McCartney (peter.mccartney at asu.edu)
Center for Environmental-Studies
Arizona State University