[seek] request for list of publications

Ferdinando Villa fvilla at zoo.uvm.edu
Tue May 27 08:20:00 PDT 2003

Hi Matt,

I'll submit this by May 30 - if the report is due after that, you can
include it:

F. Villa. A semantic framework and software design to enable the
transparent integration, reorganization and discovery of natural systems
knowledge. Journal of Intelligent Information Systems. Submitted.

I'll also "submit" the draft to seek-dev as it should be a better
statement of my rants in San Diego (at least factoring out my
pronounciation of "domainization" should be a major improvement). Ciao,

ferdinando

--
ferdinando villa, ph.d.                    associate professor
gund institute for ecological economics, university of vermont