[seek-training] survey help needed :)

Samantha Romanello sroman at LTERnet.edu
Thu Jan 6 09:17:12 PST 2005

Hi all

Yes  it has been a year since your ecoinformatics training at the
Sevilleta LTER field station.  It would be most appreciated if you could
take a few moments out of your very, VERY busy day to complete a survey
about how the training has affected your work.  The survey is located at
...  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=33321685639 .  I am hoping to
use this information not only to improve trainings given through the
LTER network office but also as part of a research project I am
conducting on the affects of hands on training on technological transfer
in the ecological community.  I apologize if you receive this twice,
especially if you have already completed the survey.  Also I would
really appreciate if you could pass this on to fellow trainees who may
have changed emails.

Many thanks
samantha

--

Come with me leave your yesterday behind

And take a giant step outside your mind.

Samantha J Romanello, Ph. D.

SEEK Education and Outreach

UNM Biology Department

MSC03  2020