[seek-taxon] ConceptMapper for SEEK Taxon R.I.P.

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Tue Oct 31 12:02:46 PST 2006

True enough!

_____________________________
James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS 66045, USA
T 785 864-4645, F 785 864-5335

________________________________

	From: seek-taxon-bounces at ecoinformatics.org
[mailto:seek-taxon-bounces at ecoinformatics.org] On Behalf Of Laura L.
Downey
	Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 1:12 PM
	To: 'SEEK Taxon'
	Subject: Re: [seek-taxon] ConceptMapper for SEEK Taxon R.I.P.

	Hmmm... well we did learn some valuable information from a user
perspective on expectations of a UI application for concept mapping
purposes so we have that information to apply if we go forward with
another "concept mapping" application that has the data structure and
import/export issues ironed out.

	Laura L. Downey
	Senior Usability Engineer
	LTER Network Office