[seek-taxon] SEEK Research Assistant SEEK Distribution.doc

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Tue Jun 27 08:03:29 PDT 2006

Hi Jim,

Do you want me to be involved in the selection of the candidate?  I can
also join you in providing direction adn guidance for the successful
candidate, if that would be helpful.

Bob

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Beach, James H wrote:

> Here is a DRAFT of the limited term position description we are going to
> float for a mammal/chiropteran (MS level) taxonomist.  We do not have
> anyone in mind and hope to have this advertised at the annual Mammal
> Society Meetings in Amherst, Massachusetts, next week.  Don't post or
> distribute, approval for the search is still pending.

  Robert K. Peet, Professor              Phone:  919-962-6942
  Department of Biology, CB#3280         Fax:    919-962-6930
  University of North Carolina           Cell:   919-368-4971
  Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3280  USA       Email:  peet at unc.edu

              http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/