[seek-taxon] SEEK Taxon fall meeting

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Sat Aug 19 04:25:50 PDT 2006

Hi Jessie,

When do you leave NESCent?  I could meet with you immediately after Pat's
meeting!

I am busy the week before TDWG with another peripheral meeting, but could
meet 13-14, anytime during TDWG, or immediately after (ie 21-26 window).
We could meet in St. Louis, or I could try to arrange th NESCent venue
again.  Let me know.

Bob

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006, Kennedy, Jessie wrote:

> I can't make immediately before the meeting as I'm running a workshop at
> eSI on the 12/13th October....sorry
>
> Jessie

  Robert K. Peet, Professor              Phone:  919-962-6942
  Department of Biology, CB#3280         Fax:    919-962-6930
  University of North Carolina           Cell:   919-368-4971
  Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3280  USA       Email:  peet at unc.edu

              http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/