[seek-taxon] Xianhua Liu's evolving role

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Sun Aug 13 06:46:47 PDT 2006

Hello,

Xianhua Liu has accepted a permanent position with NESCent, the new
National Evolutionary Synthesis Center in Durham, NC.  I hope you will all
join me in congratulating Xianhua on obtaining a position that is both
ideal for him and that will allow some continued collaboration with SEEK.

Xianhua starts at his new position on Monday, August 14. He will continue
to work on SEEK projects on an hourly basis, perhaps 10 hours per week.
He is committed to completion of his SEEK projects and is open to
undertaking additional tasks of mutual interest.

Bob

      Robert K. Peet, Professor & Chair         Phone:  919-962-6942
      Curriculum in Ecology, CB#3275            Fax:    919-962-6930
      University of North Carolina              Cell:   919-368-4971
      Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3275  USA          Email:  peet at unc.edu
                    http://www.unc.edu/depts/ecology/
                  http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/