[seek-taxon] Friday Seek Taxon Call Dial-in Information

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Fri Sep 30 04:08:13 PDT 2005

Hello,

Yesterday Nico, Xianhua and I had a discussion that touched on topics we
would like to see included in the agenda for the phone meeting today and
the San Diego meeting next month.  I attach a summary of our discussion to
potentially supplement the agenda distributed by Jim.

Best,
Bob

     Robert K. Peet, Professor & Chair         Phone:  919-962-6942
     Curriculum in Ecology, CB#3275            Fax:    919-962-6930
     University of North Carolina              Cell:   919-368-4971
     Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3275  USA          Email:  peet at unc.edu

                   http://www.unc.edu/depts/ecology/
                 http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/