[seek-taxon] Another Retry for Seek Taxon Conf Call

Nico Franz franz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 7 07:12:43 PDT 2005

Hi Jim:

   I'm in NYC from September 23-25, at a workshop for monkeys (see
below). Bob had to cancel this one due to heavy teaching load this
semester. I can do the 22nd though.

Cheers,

Nico

"Dear Nico:

Bob Peet asked me to be in touch with you about the possibility of
filling in for him at a workshop we're planning for next month on
"Primate Life-History Databank:  Setting the Agenda."  The conference is
being organized by Karen Strier, an anthropologist at the University of
Wisconsin, and will be held at the Wenner-Gren Foundation from September
23-25.  I've attached a copy of the letter of invitation, as well as the
mission statement, travel information, and guidelines for presentations
(which are informal, as you will see). [...]

With best wishes,
Laurie Obbink
Conference Program Associate
Wenner-Gren Foundation"