[seek-taxon] GUIDs for SEEK

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Wed Nov 23 11:22:19 PST 2005

I would very much like to see us decide what we want from GUIDs prior to
the NESCent meeting.  Perhaps we could have an initial discussion at our
January 5 conference call and then follow up as needed.

Bob

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005, Kennedy, Jessie wrote:

> Hi Folks
>

> Following on from yesterday - do we think we need to have a SEEK
> discussion on GUIDS or should we just wait until we meet in January? We
> could do this via email or a conference call or two if folk think it
> would be useful.
>

> Jessie
>

> Prof. J B Kennedy
>
> School of Computing
>
> Napier University
>
> 10 Colinton Road
>
> Edinburgh
>
> EH10 5DT
>
> Tel: +44 (0)131 455 2772
>
> Fax: +44 (0)131 455 2727
>
> Email: j.kennedy at napier.ac.uk
>
> WWW: http://www.soc.napier.ac.uk/jessie
>

> This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without the permission of the sender.
> It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Napier University does not accept liability for any loss
> or damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the
> University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.

  Robert K. Peet, Professor              Phone:  919-962-6942
  Department of Biology, CB#3280         Fax:    919-962-6930
  University of North Carolina           Cell:   919-368-4971
  Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3280  USA       Email:  peet at unc.edu

              http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/