[SEEK-Taxon] Kate Jones' data & future interactions

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Mon Feb 28 22:34:16 PST 2005

Nico --

My expectation was that you would continue to communicate with her,
verify her availability for the interaction analysis (was it April 26?)
and for the seek-taxon meeting.

I think it would be worth following up with her to see if we can get the
latest bat (and maybe rodent treatment) from the soon to be published
next version of the Mammals of the World. If she cannot authorize or get
that, please ask her who we should talk to.

I would encourage you to call her, the bandwidth is so much greater and
you could fill her in a little about what we have planned.

Does that sound OK?

Jim

James H. Beach
Biodiversity Research Center