[SEEK-Taxon] mammal expert

franz@nceas.ucsb.edu franz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 8 10:48:11 PST 2005

Hi all:

   Bat biodiversity expert Dr. Kate Jones (http://www.columbia.edu/~kj2107/) is
 very interested in working with us. She's available for a conference call
during our upcoming SBA meetings.

Cheers,

Nico

*****

2nd e-mail:

"Hi Nico
16th sounds great. I have just moved offices so I haven't got my phone
sorted out yet but should have by then. I'll let you know what number to call.
Kate"

1st e-mail: