[SEEK-Taxon] Preparation for Feb 15th SEEK-TAXON meeting

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Wed Feb 2 08:48:30 PST 2005

SEEK-Taxonomers:

In preparation for our meeting in two weeks, we are sending out to day
via express mail, copies of several chapters of a book by Alan Cooper
entitled Goal-Directed Design.  It's 74 pages long, you need to read it
before the meeting, and we will use it as a partial basis for our
usability and requirements analysis that Laura Downey will help us
initiate at the meeting.

We'll send copies to UNC, NCEAS, and Napier for all to read, before the
meeting.

Many thanks,

Jim

James H. Beach