[SEEK-Taxon] Conference call

sgauch@ittc.ku.edu sgauch at ittc.ku.edu
Fri Oct 29 20:24:17 PDT 2004

Hi,

The draft agenda looks good.  I called in at the right time using the
phone number posted on the web site, but just now found the code in the
email...  Sorry I missed you all, but we can talk briefly by phone on
Monday, Aimee and/or Rob to co-ordinate before the hordes arrive if you
have time.

See you all soon,
Susan.