[SEEK-Taxon] LinneanCore Wiki

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Fri Oct 29 13:07:19 PDT 2004

Hi All,

I thought I'd forward to you the URL to the "LinneanCore" Wiki site.  For
those who weren't at TDWG in Christchurch, this came together around a group
of "name nerds" to hammer out an schema for taxonomic names.  The intention
would be to have this schema drop directly into TCS "Names" section,
replacing what is currently taken directly from ABCD.

Some preliminary info is on the Wiki now, and I expect discussion to
increase over the next few weeks:

http://efgblade.cs.umb.edu/twiki/bin/view/UBIF/LinneanCore

Aloha,
Rich

Richard L. Pyle, PhD
Natural Sciences Database Coordinator, Bishop Museum
1525 Bernice St., Honolulu, HI 96817
Ph: (808)848-4115, Fax: (808)847-8252
email: deepreef at bishopmuseum.org