[SEEK-Taxon] Taxon conference call

Aimee Stewart astewart at ku.edu
Tue Oct 26 09:28:05 PDT 2004

Hi all,

It would be helpful to have a short SEEK-Taxon call sometime this week
so that we can arrange an agenda for the Taxon Working Group meetings
next week in Kansas.  We will be much more productive if we have a plan
going in, and we need to make some good progress.  Probably Thursday or
Friday would be best - give everyone time to arrange their schedules.
Since Jessie is in New Zealand and Dave is in Australia, the Northern
Hemisphere should probably try to be more flexible this time.  It looks
like 5:00 (with sleepy Scotland, NC and KS) or 20:00 UTC (sleepy Daves)
are the hours that are least unreasonable for the most people -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=10&day=28&year=2004&pa=31&pa=304&pa=137&pa=179&pa=240&pa=264.

Please respond as soon as possible.  If you send some suggestions for
the agenda, we will put together a draft.  Also, if there are any
documents that the group should read to prepare, please include them.

Aimee