[SEEK-Taxon] Re: New Version of LinneanCore

Anna Weitzman Weitzman.Anna at NMNH.SI.EDU
Tue Nov 30 07:18:36 PST 2004

Sally (and all)
I don't think we are quite ready to post to Taxacom (and since I have not
yet had a free moment to respond properly, I take full blame), however, I
think that the point is moot since Trevor Paterson posted the link to the
discussion to Taxacom yesterday!

Cheers,
Anna

>>> S.Hinchcliffe at rbgkew.org.uk 30-Nov-2004 10:07:26 AM >>>
Am I the only person who didn't notice Gregor had moved the
discussion to
http://bdei.cs.umb.edu/twiki/bin/view/UBIF/LinneanCore ?

Are we ready to post Rich's version on Taxacom yet?

Sally

*** Sally Hinchcliffe
*** Computer section, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
*** tel: +44 (0)20 8332 5708
*** S.Hinchcliffe at rbgkew.org.uk