[SEEK-Taxon] Taxon call

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Sat Nov 6 09:06:46 PST 2004

Hi Aimee,

Thanks for setting up this meeting.  I can make it, though I might be 5
minutes or so late as I teach immediately ahead of the meeting.

Thanks for pointing out the Arbus exhibit.  The closest visit of the
Revelations exhibit to me will be NY March 3 - May 30, 2005, and perhaps
for you Minneapolis July 9 - Oct8, 2006

Cheers,
Bob

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Aimee Stewart wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> At the meeting yesterday we set up a tentative Taxon call for Thursday,
> November 18, 16:00 UTC.   Local time at:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?month=11&day=18&year=2004&pa=31&pa=64&pa=304&pa=179&pa=224
> Does this work for everyone?  Agenda items will include setting the date
> and location of the next Taxon meeting, the tasks, dependencies,
> assignments, and timetable (that Thau and I will send out soon), and any
> lingering questions from the meetings this week.
>
> Nice to see everybody this week!
> Aimee

 Robert K. Peet, Professor              Phone:  919-962-6942
 Department of Biology, CB#3280         Fax:    919-962-6930
 University of North Carolina           Cell:   919-368-4971
 Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3280  USA       Email:  peet at unc.edu

             http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/