[SEEK-Taxon] still no news from KU re Edinburgh?

Nico M. Franz franz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon May 3 13:45:55 PDT 2004

Hi all:

    We currently have 7-8 items listed as topics for presentation and
discussion during our pre-eScience meetings on May 10 & 11 in Edinburgh.
There is a striking absence of topics from the extended KU part of
SEEK-Taxon. If we can get a rough overview from everyone by tomorrow, I
could edit and arrange the collected topics into a preliminary schedule. I
think that would help us be more prepared and spend our time efficiently.

    So please fill in your issues below:

http://seek.speciesanalyst.net/ow.asp?LocationCoordinatorsOther

See you soon,

Nico