[SEEK-Taxon] Seek-Taxon conference call, July 1, 16:00 UTC

sgauch@ittc.ku.edu sgauch at ittc.ku.edu
Mon Jun 28 13:19:42 PDT 2004

Nico,

I cannot do it on the 1st - I am travelling all day that day.
I can do any time on the 2nd.   So, I propose 16:00 July 2 as an alternative
since I think that everyone can do it that day.  This is the Friday before
the long weekend, so if people want to stay with the 1st instead, I can
send
Robert/Aimee/Joana as my representatives.

Susan.