[SEEK-Taxon] Taxon Exchange Schema and GUIDs

Kennedy, Jessie J.Kennedy at napier.ac.uk
Tue Jun 15 06:50:16 PDT 2004

Hi Aimee

thanks for doing this - I know we talked about the problem in Edinburgh but didn't get around to specifying it in detail to discuss further.

I've taken your page and added some comments prefixed with JK: you'll see that I have some different views in places and as a result we need to resolve these before we can really come to any conclusion with regards to your solution.

We-re building a Wiki page to hold all the discussion on the transfer schema as it is getting discussed in various disparate place that not everyone seems to be involved in - so we'll add this to it and I'll send details of the wiki soon - we need to tease out the main issues so that people can follow the arguments.....

thanks,

Jessie