[SEEK-Taxon] URGENT: MATERIALS FOR SEEK ANNUAL REPORT NEEDED ASAP.

Beach, James H beach at ku.edu
Thu Jul 29 07:52:50 PDT 2004

Seek-Taxon Folks:

We need to put together an annual report to NSF starting today for
delivery on Monday, I would like to have it done by tomorrow and not
work over the weekend on this.

For the past year, from roughly 2003 to the present we need a summary of
your work related accomplishments on SEEK

In particular, please provide lists of:

0. Software designed and developed (Including data models, services,
etc.), where applicable, provide figures/screenshots or URLs.
1. Publications
2. Submissions
3. Presentations
4. Meetings attended

It is not clear if the individual reports will be organized through the
SEEK subgroups (with KU submitting the report for SEEK Taxon, or
organized by institution (KU e.g. would have pieces of Taxon, BEAM and
Ecogrid), or whether there will be one report submitted in quadruplicate
for the four lead institutions.

Which ever way SEEK need's everyone's statements of accomplishment by
tomorrow.

This is our primary reporting responsibility to NSF on the award, your
attention to this is pretty vital to our relationship with the
Foundation.

Thanks,

Jim

James H. Beach