[SEEK-Taxon] our plans for TDWG New Zealand

Nico Franz franz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 21 10:44:54 PDT 2004

Hi everyone:

    I know we have a conference call coming up soon, but I still wanted to
find out if anyone (Jessie?) among us already has a better plan as to
SEEK's participation in the New Zealand TDWG meetings, on October 11-17.
Specifically, Adrian Rissone has now announced a call for papers at
http://www.tdwg.org/2004meet/TDWG_2004.htm. I'm not sure where I'd place
Bob's and mine (ABCD?, Taxonomic Names?, SEEK special TES session?) if I
went ahead and registered. I remember we were planning to commit a half-day
session to the TES. Our paper would certainly fit in there somewhere. But
that session is not yet posted on the TDWG website. I'd appreciate a brief
update or any hints as to how to submit our paper so that it fits into
SEEK's overall showing at the meetings.

Best,

Nico

Nico M. Franz
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
735 State Street, Suite 300
Santa Barbara, CA 93101

Phone: (805) 966-1677; Fax: (805) 892-2510; E-mail: franz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Website: http://www.cals.cornell.edu/dept/entomology/wheeler/Franz/Nico.html