[SEEK-Taxon] update on progress

Stewart, Aimee Marian astewart at ku.edu
Mon Feb 23 08:19:09 PST 2004

Hi all,

Since you haven't seen any documents yet, we thought we would update you
all on the developer progress.

*	Robert and I have got a good architecture diagram that we think
handles all of the use cases as we understand them.
*	Nico has sent us a rough draft of his take on the Use Cases that
we are now going through.
*	We will modify our architecture (if needed) to address anything
we have missed, and send it out to the group.
*	With the next version of Nico's use cases, we will add an
implementation plan for each Use Case, and send it out to the group.
*	When there is agreement on the Use Cases, we will send out a
list of the public interfaces and the priority implementation order.
*	Based on our meeting in Santa Barbara, we do not think that the
architecture will change drastically, so we will work on the code design
while waiting for feedback on architecture and Use Cases.

Talk to you all soon,
Aimee

Aimee Stewart
Natural History Museum and Biodiversity Research Center
University of Kansas