[SEEK-Taxon] Teleconference reminder + user tools

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Dec 15 10:49:36 PST 2004

Hi Nico,

I think it would be worthwhile for you to have the SEEK usability
engineer, Laura Downey, participate in the design of these tools.  I
think Laura's background and skills at this early design stage would
make these tools much more effective in the end.   At a minimum she
should be able to help design and prototype the UI for these tools
before coding begins, which should significantly improve development
efficiency.  I'm not sure if Laura is available for the conference call,
but you might consider whether she should be invited to attend the Feb
meeting.  Cheers.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara