[SEEK-Taxon] SEEK Taxon pre-eScience meetings - time to fill in your topics!

Nico M. Franz franz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Apr 29 14:03:07 PDT 2004

Hi all:

    I would like to remind everyone to take a few moments today or tomorrow
morning to fill in their topics, issues, presentations for our internal
meetings on May 10 & 11 (at least). Some of you (e.g. Jessie, Martin) have
already done so, but we need some input from the (extended) KU group as
soon as possible. Please set the threshold for announcing your topics to
"low." It's probably best to have everything on the table first, and then
prioritize.

    I'm looking forward to seeing lots of entries before the weekend comes.

 >At http://seek.speciesanalyst.net/ow.asp?LocationCoordinatorsOther I
started a listing of participants and topics, specifically for the Taxon
WG. Please add your information.

Best,

Nico