[SEEK-Taxon] RE: calling?

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Tue Apr 6 12:19:32 PDT 2004

Not sure what happened.  Nico called in successfully at 1:00 EDT.  Not
sure why KU could not get through.  We will reset for sometime on the 13,
14 or 15, days both Jessie and I have reasonable blocks of time.

Bob

On Tue, 6 Apr 2004, Stewart, Aimee Marian wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Bob has suggested rescheduling this call for next week.  The KU
> contingent was unable to get through at 12:00 CST, 1:00 pm EST.
>
> I put the link for teleconference planning back on the SEEK Taxon page
> http://seek.speciesanalyst.net/ow.asp?p=SeekTaxon.  Please enter all
> available times in UTC only, since we are all on different times and
> some confusion may have come from the Daylight Savings time change.
>
> Aimee

 Robert K. Peet, Professor              Phone:  919-962-6942
 Department of Biology, CB#3280         Fax:    919-962-6930
 University of North Carolina           Cell:   919-368-4971
 Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3280  USA       Email:  peet at unc.edu

             http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/