[SEEK-Taxon] presentation upload?

thau@learningsite.com thau at learningsite.com
Wed Oct 29 11:12:24 PST 2003

Hello everyone!

I hope all your trips back were as peaceful and restful as mine was.
Well... peaceful anyway.

Is there a place I should archive my powerpoint slides?  I don't think
I've received any intranet passwords or anything, so I may need something
along those lines.

I didn't get much chance to give an OWL overview, so I've attached the
relevant slides to this email for those who want a quick introduction.
It's about 34 slides long and I think pretty informative.  I work in
OpenOffice and save this to powerpoint, so if the slides come out
unreadable let me know and I'll try to do something about it.

Good seeing you all!
thau!