[SEEK-Taxon] Re: TDWG abstract

Robert K. Peet peet at unc.edu
Fri Oct 3 04:53:51 PDT 2003

Please see the attached regards the need to register for the Names section
at SEEK.

Bob

 Robert K. Peet, Professor              Phone:  919-962-6942
 Department of Biology, CB#3280         Fax:    919-962-6930
 University of North Carolina           Cell:   919-368-4971
 Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3280  USA       Email:  peet at unc.edu

             http://www.bio.unc.edu/faculty/peet/