[SEEK-Taxon] FW: date for next meeting

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Nov 6 10:47:38 PST 2003

Hi Jessie,

I think the 23-28 sounds good. Has the length of the meeting been
determined (in Portugal)?  What do you think about inviting Shawn Bowers
and Bertram Ludaescher up from SDSC to make a firmer link with SMS
people?  After seeing Susan's most recent note, I think we need that
firmer link.

Matt

Matt Jones                                     jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
University of California Santa Barbara